- Succulents tend to prefer a temperate climate with the temperatures ranging from 60 to 80°F.
- Place succulent in a spot where it receives direct light or bright indirect light for several hours of the day. If your plant isn’t growing, try a different location in your home.
- Water your succulent every other week by pouring a small amount of water (about 1/4 to 1/2 of cup) directly on the soil. Make sure the soil is completely dry before you water again. Here is a helpful article related to watering succulents.
- Your succulent has been planted in a container with plenty of rocks for drainage and a sandy soil mixture. When your succulents outgrow your pot, choose a pot with good drainage and re-plant in a sandy soil mixture.
- If you want to propagate your succulents to spread the succulent love, check out this helpful article by clicking here.
Did you know there are over 10, 000 succulent varieties? To learn more about succulents check out this website